This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Hisar Haryana, India (hereinafter referred to as “MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd”).
Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent ormlegal guardian.
As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform/Mydaddyonline Pvt Ltd, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd’s notice or if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email only. other mode of communication is not permitted.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, scalability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd, currently, does not facilitate business to business transaction between Sellers and business customers. You are advised to refrain from transacting on the Platform if You intend to avail the benefits of input tax credit.
At no time shall MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd .
Use of the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- If you choose to browse or transact on the Platform using the voice command-based shopping
- You acknowledge and agree that Hindi translation feature is made available on the Website on a reasonable effort basis for convenience only, without any representation or warranties by MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd, express or implied, including it being error free, its accuracy, completeness or reliability. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd expressly disclaims any liability of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the said Hindi translation feature. Some features and sections on the Website may not be translated in Hindi language, and the English version of the same will be the definitive version. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the translated terms and the English version available on the Website, the English version on the Website shall prevail. This feature may not be accessible on certain devices. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change, enhance, suspend, or discontinue this feature, or any part of it, at any time without notice to You.
Contents Posted on Platform
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
We at Mydaddyonline Pvt Ltd provide products with two types of licenses.
- Regular License: Software comes in this category hosted in our server. Buyer have no rights to create copy of the software, not permitted to resell or change in the code. In Regular License, Software Source code is not included and it is only single user license.
- Extended License: For Extended license use, Buyer needs to pay the Extra cost of Extended License. At the time of Project delivery an extended License Agreement (On Govt. Affidavit) will be duly signed by both parties (Buyer and Seller). Also an invoice will be handover with details of Extended License cost paid by the buyer. Delivery mode of Extended license is to Upload Source code to Client Server only (No Physical copy and Soft copy provided to Buyer). Extended License Means Buyer pay Full price for whole Software (Whole Expenses paid by company to develop the software i.e. Employee Salaries, Machinery used, Software License buy, Design & Graphics Work, Technology used, Server’s used during development of Software. Internet charges Used, Employee refreshments, Rent of the Work space)
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliatesmay market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide youaccess to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Platform, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not warrant that:
This Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd’s Platform.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- The may not assign any benefits of the contract without the written consent of the seller. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of india, Haryana government.
- The Uniform Laws on the International Sale of Goods laid down in the 1980 United Nations Convention shall not apply unless expressly agreed between the parties in writing.
- Any legal action or proceedings related to or arising out of this Terms and Conditions shall be settled in the courts and/or tribunals in Hisar in the State of Haryana in India.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd. As a result of such check if MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd.
- MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd may hold Transaction Price and MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd.
Compliance with Laws:
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and MyDaddyOnline Pvt Ltd Platform.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.